|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Shetland Wool Adventure Journal Volume 2.100% SSL Secure
We are excited to introduce the Shetland Wool Adventures Journal vol.2 which will feature 6 beautiful knitting projects, interesting articles written by Shetland experts, walks, seasonal Shetland recipes, Shetland book reviews, stunning photography and much more.
• 6 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed by Susan Molloy and illustrated Lorna Reid
• an interview with Kate Davies, Ruth Brownlee and Ellie Duncan of Island Ceramics
• 10 articles about Shetland wool, knitting, textiles and heritage
• Shetland books review by Hayley Anderton
• 3 brilliant coastal walks by Gill Nadin
• seasonal Shetland recipes by Marian Armitage
• book reviews by Hayley Anderton
• an exclusive first chapter of 'A Fair Isle Nurse' memoir written by Mona McAlpine that is being published by 60 North Publishing this autumn
Designers featured in this issue: Wilma Malcolmson, Ella Gordon, Anne Eunson, Rachel Hunter, Linda Shearer and Barbara Cheyne.
164 pages, printed and bound in the UK. This journal will be ready ship at the end of May 2021.