|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Malabrigo Sock100% SSL Secure
Supersoft merino hand dyed in South America by women cooperatives.
- Weight: Light Fingering
- Texture: Plied
- Yardage/Meters: 440 yards (402 meters)
- Skein weight:100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 32.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 1 - 3 or 2.25 - 3.25mm
- Recommended hook size: US B-1 to E-4 or 2.25-3.5 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool.
- Care: Machine washable, gentle wool cycle, cold water, do not spin or tumble dry.
Beautiful saturated colours and super soft merino wool make this yarn perfect for shawls, scarves, clothing and accessories. Personally, I would not recommend this yarn for socks, as it doesn't have nylon.
This wool is presented in hanks/skeins and needs to be wind into balls before using, please send me a separate email and I will wind them (without fee) before sending.