|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Malabrigo Rios100% SSL Secure
Popular hand dyed ethical yarn brand from Uruguay, with a strong focus on the environment and sustainability. Their beautiful yarns are dyed by women cooperatives based in South America.
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool.
- Weight: Worsted
- Texture: plied
- Yardage/Meters: 210 yards (192 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 18.0 to 22.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 6 - 8 or 4 - 5mm
- Recommended hook size US I-9 to K-10/12 or 5.5-6.5 mm
- Care: Machine washable, wool wash cycle, cold water, do not tumble.
Suitable for a wide range of projects including sweaters and accessories for all ages. Each skein is individually hand dyed and unique, and it is advisable to alternate skeins to minimise pooling and to buy enough yarn for your project as dye batches vary enornmously.
You need to wind skeins into balls before you knit them, if you would like them to be balled up, please let me know and I will wind them for you free of charge. I am afraid I am not able to accept returns on yarns which have been wound up. Every skein of a hand dyed yarn is unique and can vary even within the same batch, I am happy to photograph the individual skeins that you will be receiving.