|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Malabrigo Arroyo100% SSL Secure
A soft and sturdy plied sport-weight, Arroyo has quickly become a favorite among knitters! It’s perfect for those everyday lightweight (but warm) garments and accessories, and the superwash wool means it’s easy to take care of.
- Weight: Sport / double knitting
- Texture: Plied
- Yardage/Meters: 335 yards (306 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces).
- Gauge: 20.0 to 22.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 4 - 6 or 3.5 - 4mm
- Recommended hook size: US E-4 to 7 or 3.5-4.5 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Care: Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water, do not spin or tumble dry
Great for: Shawls, scarves, accessories, lace, textured stitches, cables, lightweight garments, baby and kids items
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. Skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.