|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Laine Magazine - Issue 3100% SSL Secure
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life.
Their intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine Issue 3 ( Autumn/Winter 2017) features:
- 132 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- Designers include: Claire Mountain, Patricia Cox, Sari Nordlund, Joanne Spittler, Jennifer Steinglass, Justyna Lorkowska, Fiona Alice, Whitney Hayward, Verena Cohrs and Rachel Coopey,
- A long-format portrait of Marianne Isager
- A Q&A with Valentina Consalvi of SnailYarn
- A long-format article about Uist Wool
- A long-format story about Viola yarns by Emily Foden
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Berlin featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop